RE: [IP] 24-hour Urine Testing

Hi all,

I was told that the purpose of the 4-hour test was to measure *volume*.  My
old endo (who I absolutely *HATED*) used to schedule them for me every two
or three months (which I refused to do).  Every time I *would* do one, there
was always a big war afterward, with her wanting to give me water pills,
blood pressure medicines and something else (I forget what the third thing
was)

The endo I see now doesn't bother to do them on me because folks with
Addison's Disease (adrenal failure) will always show protein in the urine,
no matter how many drugs I take.  Why the other endo ignored this, is beyond
me.

Jenn :)

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424