RE: [IP] disposable syringes

I first started using disposable syringes in the mid/late 60s.  At first,
there was a glass syringe with several disposable needles wrapped in little
individual packs.  You still had to boil the syringe.  Sometime later, some
disposable syringes came individually wrapped with the needle attached.  One
syringe/needle to a package.  I think this was called Plasti Pak.
Eventually, maybe in the mid 70s, the syringes that we have today came
along.  I mean, the one with the needle formed in to the syringe and packed
maybe 10 to a pack.  The Plasti Pak syringe/needle combination had a
detachable needle.

Howard Davis