[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #376

In a message dated 8/21/01 9:55:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: Re: : Re: [IP] new vs refurbished

They ALWAYS do send refurbished pumps in place of the damaged one.  My
daughter's pump became defective 6 mo. after purchase and the only option was
to have hers repaired and returned to us or to keep the refurbished loaner
pump.  We chose the latter.  The refurbished pump looked just like a brand
new one.

Sylvelin, mom of Nadine, 10