[IP] Fw: ACT Exms

Hi!  My daughter is not diabetic but I am.  She took the ACT twice last year
(Jr year of high school) and I read and filled out the form completely the
first time.  I remember a place in the Book of Instructions on how to fill out
the sheet to get your place at the test.  There was a part in there where it
said to "blacken" the circle ........ if you have medical alerts, etc. such as
diabetes, etc. and then there will be a special "code" of some sort on the
ticket they send her for the exam.  I know it said this will entitle her to
bring in snacks, test, etc. during the ACT test.  I posted this to the list at
that time just for other's knowledge.  At that time I think I remember Micheal
from IP posted back that I think he said you could even get extra time for the
test because of this extra "code" on your ticket.  Just be sure to read the
book real well where you fill out the sheet to sign up and you will find the
spot.  I actually think it was on the first page or two of the instructions in
the booklet.  The tests stress them out enough without worrying about extra