[IP] Beware of milk residue!

I had been having trouble with my blood sugar and had been running high for a few days (you may remember my rant...).  Anyway, I woke up at 1:30 am to feed the baby a few days ago.  I tested before going back to sleep and was almost 400!!  I was thinking about an injection when I decided, "Hey, let's test again."  And it's a good thing I did.  I was 104 and 105 the next two tests. I was afraid when I realized in my foggy-sleep state I could have taken a massive injection and just not woken up in the
I've about decided what happened was that I had some formula on my finger.  When feeding the baby I had wiped this lower lip with my hand after dropping the burp cloth. ( I told you I'm foggy at night).  And how many of us still wash our hands EVERY time we do a blood test???
Anyway, beware of milk residue!   :)

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Whose baby finally slept through the night last week from 7pm till 6:30 am... and hasn't done it again since!