[IP] The beginning of the disposable syringes

 I delivered my 3rd daughter in Oct. of 1965.  I had been placed in the
hospital when DM was diagnosed 2 wks. Earlier.  I was induced Nov. 28th and
sent home with a 5#14 oz daughter.  At that time I also had a 5 yr. old
daughter and a 31/2 yr old daughter.

I was told I could use either the "new" disposable syringes or boil glass
ones and the needles.  Since this was all so new to me and I had my "wagon
loaded," I choose to use the disposable ones.  I know it made my life much

In fact, I still have about 60 of them left over from 2 yrs ago when I went
on the pump.  If anyone can use some let me know privately and I will send
them to you.  I only keep some around for the few times I've had to take an

For what it's worth.........Jackie P