[IP] Re: static problems with MM507C/waterbeds

I have had a MM597C for 2 years and have never had this problem.  I also have
a waterbed and the only problem relating to that was the 1st winter when the
I kept the bed was warmer, I had trouble with high BS 2 to 2.5 days after a
new site.  I started mixing regular in with the humalog and that seemed to
correct the problem.

Type 1 27 years, pump 2 years.

In a message dated 8/21/01 9:22:59 PM Central Daylight Time,