From: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 6:30 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Two questions

One. For you long timers, what year did the disposable syringe and needles
come out?
Two. I am weighing the pros and cons of getting a cable to connect my Accu
chek to the computer. Now, my problem, I use an Complete at home and carry
an Advantage when away from home. Is there any way I can put my readings
from the Advantage on the Complete, so my readings and etc. would all be on
the graphs?
Gail