Re: [IP] Static Electricity w/MM Pumpss

In a message dated 8/21/01 6:55:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have NEVER had a static electricity problem with any of my Minimed
> pumps, and I've been using them for about 12 years.  Although I have
> always used a pump case.

It's funny, I almost chose mm because the blue case and it's pager size were
so cute, I would have been so upset if I found out after I chose it i always
had to keep it in a case to keep this from happening.  Glad I chose for
better reason than looks and got what i did.
This is just a funny thought I had looking back on my struggling with which
pump to choose, this is not a MM put down at all!!

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01