[IP] Chinese Food

Only adding 10 carbs to your configuration for Chinese Food does the trick
for you?  If I eat Chinese Food and I always watch the carb intake and fat
intake, it goes over 500!!!

The only way I get to eat Chinese food is if I make my own which never
tastes the same or I buy these cute little frozen ones.  They come in a
container just like the take out food and you pop the container and all in
the micro for 9 minutes and viola!!!  Chinese Food.  This has the carbs
right on the container so it makes life much easier for me and I do better
w/this...my favorite for the froz food is Moo Goo Gai Pan..

Same thing happens to me when I eat pizza.  Now I don't eat the "normal"
pizza.  I make my own with just a little tomato sauce and all veggies...no
cheese at all...and yet........

Oh, when I see people eating these foods I am very JEALOUS of them!!!

My hubby and I keep talking about going back to NY to visit family/friends
and to eat all the good food!  I say I'm going to mess up my b.g. soooooo
bad but it will be worth it just to eat good decent Italian bread, pizza and
Chinese Food and a great hero sandwich!!!  (that's if we ever go back,
neither of us have the desire to go back there)