RE: [IP] vacation-spare pump?

I went on a cruise in May and just brought along extra sets to change, extra
insulin, needles, batteries, you know the usual.

I had told them before I went on the cruise that I had diabetes and they
were wonderful about always leaving fresh ice in the room and a little
needle disposer as well.

I also brought those little ice freezer thingies and I would call room
service in the morning and they would bring me one and I would give them the
other one and they would bring that back to freeze.

I had the ice pack because if we were sitting in the sun or I went swimming,
I didn't want either my glucose monitor or pump to get too hot..it worked
out very well.

Have a wonderful cruise!
Kathy B.