RE: [IP] College Entrance Exams

When taking these exams, you are definitely allowed to bring food with you.
I do not believe that either of my children told me they couldn't go to the
rest room if they had to.

As far as lows....if she brings food with her to snack on, she shouldn't
have any lows...

And if you want something great to help her get her scores up, get the SAT
program which goes on the computer.  it actually talks to you and reviews
everything that you need to know.

My daughter brought up her scores wonderfully after I made her sit on that
program at least one hour a day!

Good luck.
Kathy B.