Re: [IP] Carbo counting resources

In a message dated 8/21/2001 10:15:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Does anyone have any advice on good carbo counting
> resources?  I went to see a dietician several months
> ago but I didn't go back because she gave me the
> creeps (ie. her home office was in a not-so-nice part
> of town, incense burning, strange paintings &
> decorations, etc.).  I would rather just go online and
> get a book.

The Barnes and Noble website has carb books. The web address is bn.com. I
have purchased a couple of diabetes books there and I love them all. I also
got a carb counting book from Minimed that they sent with my pump. I think
you can also find it on there online store. Any book website will probably
have some. Hope this helps. My diabetes nurse also gave me some pocket guides
to keep handy for free. Maybe you could ask your diabetes educator.
Heather W.