Re: [IP] Two questions

On 21 Aug 2001, at 18:47, David N. Flagg wrote:

> At 05:27 PM 8/21/01 -0500, you wrote:
> >One. For you long timers, what year did the disposable syringe and
> >needles come out? Two. I am weighing the pros and cons of getting a
> >cable to connect my Accu chek to the computer. Now, my problem, I use
> >an Complete at home and carry an Advantage when away from home. Is
> >there any way I can put my readings from the Advantage on the
> >Complete, so my readings and etc. would all be on the graphs? Gail

> Gail, as I can remember (dx'd in 1957) they came out sometime in the
> mid 60's (not sure of exactly when).
> Can't answer your second question as I use the One Touch Profile.
> David

Hehe, your dx is a little older than mine David.  I was dx in 64 and I
remember still using the glass syringe up into the early 70's.  I'm
thinking mid 70s for the disposables.  As to the readings being
combined on a Complete, I think that's a question for IP-Geeks, but
I think combining data in a PC program would be Much Simpler
than into a proprietary machine.

George Lovelace < email @ redacted >
Dxed June, 1964; "Reborn" Pumping 8/13/98