Re:[IP] Still Alive And Kicking :o)

Hi Everyone, Just a short note to let you know that I am Still alive and
kicking!! Its been a busy summer with algebra summer coarses " YUK YUK".
Things are just starting to slow down a bit before college starts on Aug 27th
for four longgggggggggg years!! My Major now is Computer Technology for two
years and then will be transfering my credits to another college for two more
years and hopefully get my Bach.degree in Computer science!! I will be
applying my degrees for a Job as a computer systems analyst!!  I know this
isn't pump related but Just had to say hello and let you all know my future
scedule and how things were going on my end!!!!!!!!! Busy Busy Busyyyyy!!!
Take care Everyone, Write soon!! Big Pump Hugsssssssss   C J Jutras  Lewiston,