Re: [IP] question about mm 508..

Laurie Wheeler <email @ redacted> wrote:

> My daughter was trying to bolus yesterday at lunch and none of the
> buttons were working. She tried everything and nothing. She waited about
> 15 min. and tried again and it worked. Has anyone had any problems with
> the buttons? She didn't have a square wave or duel going, and it wasn't
> in child lock. I don't have  a clue.

Someone (sorry, I forgot who) responded to a similar question yesterday with the information that, during some of the self testing that MiniMed pumps do, the buttons will not work.  As happened with you, they will work once again once the self test is done.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.