Re: [IP] question about mm 508..

It was previously mentioned that with the MM pumps, when the system
performs it's "checks" (every 15 minutes?  i don't remember the interval
anymore) the buttons will not work for some short (1 minute?) period of
time.  I know that with my Dis. H-tron+, the buttons don't work for the
brief moment each 3 minutes when it's actually /delivering/ my basal
dose..  but given how small an amount it's delivering, i have to "get
lucky" to actually be trying to bolus or reset basals or something...

but i'm not a MM expert....  anyone else have ideas?

-jess
(and Sky, aka "the blue one")

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Laurie Wheeler wrote:

> My daughter was trying to bolus yesterday at lunch and none of the
> buttons were working. She tried everything and nothing. She waited about
> 15 min. and tried again and it worked. Has anyone had any problems with
> the buttons? She didn't have a square wave or duel going, and it wasn't
> in child lock. I don't have  a clue.
> Laurie

---
Jessica Marder