[IP] College Entrance Exams

I know this is off the main subject of this list serv - but was hoping the
collective wisdom had some experience with what to do about the SAT, ACT,
PSAT, etc. and other major tests that high school students have to take.  My
daughter, Andrea, will be starting her Junior year in high school this year
and will be facing the major college entrance tests.  I am wondering what
arrangements can/should be made for the just in case scenario - of her going
low during the test.  As these are timed tests - it could hurt her greatly to
go low.  I know students with other types of physical disabilities can be
given extra time to finish the tests, but this is more of an "as needed
basis"  -- any thoughts??? Please answer off list -- and thanks for your

Liz B.