[IP] Static Electricity w/MM Pumpss

In a message dated 8/20/01 7:05:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I am amazed at all the emails about the static electricity from the

Out of curiousity, has anybody with a MM507C experienced this
problem? From
the postings it seems that this issue mainly afffects the 508.
Knock on wood - my 16 y/o has never had this happen with her 507C
though she has never used the case and puts the pump directly in her

Linda V
I have NEVER had a static electricity problem with any of my Minimed
pumps, and I've been using them for about 12 years.  Although I have
always used a pump case.

Kathy Fagan
Dx 10/68, Pumping 12/82