[IP] Tuesday night Chat

Hi Everybody,
   This is your friendly Tuesday Night Chat host.
Comming here to tell you there will be a chat beginning
at 9:30 pm Eastern Time, that gives me enough time to
get home and have some dinner after Softball.  Everyone
is Welcome and bring your ideas of what to chat about.
Either, that or i will bore you with a play by play
description of our game.  Well I hope to see you all
   Wendy, Curley blue, MM 508,
   Moe, Freestyle meter, and
   Larry, the lancer...together we are the 4 stooges.