Re: [IP] Carbo counting resources

There are are number of good carb counting books available.  One I
personally like is "The Doctor's Pocket Calorie Fat & Carbohydrate
Counter"  by Allan Borushek.  I especially like this one since it's small
enough to go into a purse or pocket.  There's a list of books at the main
IP website, www.insulin-pumpers.org , look for the link that says:   BOOKS
on Carbo Counting, Pumping and Diabetes.   For links to carb counting
websites:   Food, Snacks, Diet, Carbo-counting and your Favorite
recipes.  Hope this helps.