[IP] gram scale

I would like to know if some of you use a gram scale daily or often and if it
is really a good, useful tool for you.  Do you think the $59.95 one at
diabetesmall.com  is fine?  Is it worth the investment?  Koow of other places
to buy one?

I have started counting my pumping son's carbs more carefully lately and have
lots of trouble with homemade pancakes, homemade bread, etc. If you could
reply to me directly I would appreciate it.
Sybil Fisher   email @ redacted   Thanks!!