[IP] Happy Anniversary to me :)

Today is my one year anniversary with pumping  :)
The best thing I ever did for myself was deciding to be a pumper.
Life is easier, most times my routine is easy and I often forget
I have any physical problems at all as far as diabetes goes.
My last A1c in July was 6.2  and my HDL is down to 95.  I'd like to see it 85
 (latest recomendations) but my endo was very happy with that number.
Just wanted to share as I reflect a little today on the huge difference that
my D-tron has made in my life......and no, my sweet little blue pump still
doesn't have a name  :)

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000