[IP] Anyone Need a Box of Disetronic Rapids?

If anyone needs a box of Disetronic Rapids (6mm
needle, 60cm tubing, Ref# 3000539), I would be happy
to ship them to you. It is a box of 25 of which I only
used one. I have been having problems with my infusion
sets failing and ordered them as a trial. Please note
they do not have the disconnect feature.

Please send an e-mail directly to me with your mailing
address. Thank you.

Andrea Seitz

Do You Yahoo!?