[IP] IV Prep Revelation

I just received the MiniMed Spring/Summer issue of their newsletter
for MiniMed pumpers. Under "Summertime Pump Tips" I found the

"Using I.V. Prep will also make the tape "stick better". Use it on
your skin as an antiseptic skin preparation, and then after the tape
is applied, go back around the edges of the tape with the prep pad,
like a picture frame to seal the edges to your skin."

The last part of this is new to me. I tried it this morning when I
changed my site, and it's too early to say whether it works or not,
but it sure sounds reasonable.