Re: [IP] not a good day

Donna:
I could not agree with Kathy more. Even as experienced as we are we can miss
out altogether. Last night I had an emotional high(BS) and didn't catch until
11:00 pm
Wirh (with 8 units active that I had to cover with carbos) just another one of
those nights. Good for me I can discuss these things with my best
buddy(wife).
Take care
Richard

care