RE: [IP] 508 static

Bob Burnett [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Try reporting pump problems by using this on-line tool:
> http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/
> Click on the "Report Online" link. The report goes to the FDA - the
> "watchdog" for these situations.
> Compel the manufacturer to make the appropriate design
> changes. Don't rely
> on the company's marketing department to fix the problem.
> Remember - everyone's silence allows this type of activity to
> continue.

Bob, I think this is about the fifth time you've posted this exact message.
I think we get the point that you want every little glitch reported to the

FWIW, the number of glitches that we've seen here is probably within the
QA/QC standards required by the FDA for marketing approval.  That's not to
say that a glitch isn't highly significant to the person it happens to, but
in the larger picture that the FDA is going to look at, it probably is not a
significant problem that would result in any action by the FDA.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR