Re: [IP] 508 static

Try reporting pump problems by using this on-line tool:

Click on the "Report Online" link. The report goes to the FDA - the
"watchdog" for these situations.

Compel the manufacturer to make the appropriate design changes. Don't rely
on the company's marketing department to fix the problem.

Remember - everyone's silence allows this type of activity to continue.

Bob Burnett