Re: [IP] not a good day

----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 10:00 PM
Subject: [IP] not a good day

>  Am I
> doing something wrong ? Could I need my basal adjusted it is at ,9 now the
> Dr. didn't want to change it too fast but I'm frustrated. Any ideas???
Could
> I bem doing something wrong when I change the site?
> Donna-pumping for 4 days
> Donna, i don't think you are doing anything wrong but i have been pumpimg
only a week tomorrow and i changed a few sets early  i have a minimed 508
and use the soft-set infusion set ultima - longer length - because the micro
short sets kept falling out. plus i had trouble with sometimes ruining a set
as i was attempting to insert it, i have the inserter but i have nerve
damage in my hands and was trying to hurry.
    but i look at the problems like that as just the common problems of
being a beginner and things will improve with time. so i just try now to
take my time and do it right and speed and predictability will come after i
have learned to do it right
bret & Trane
DM 27 years pumping almost a week!