Re: [IP] Quick-Set - Unreasonalble Response

> Hi, I also noticed that MM advice they give is
> "always" change your set!

I had an alarm once that I didn't recognize and I
called the MM 800 number. I mentioned in passing to
the cust serv rep that I had been re-using my
reservoirs. He said "Well, there's your problem". Of
course, it had nothing to do with my problem, and I
finally coerced him to admit that his theory was
ludicrous and that he has to tell me to put in a new
reservoir for liability reasons. He was very
good-humored, and I agree with their general policy;
not all folks are so well-educated about their
diabetes. Better safe than sorry for some, but the IP
list is more educated and concerned and we get to hear
the real deal!
Catherine