[IP] Re: Red Tappets

<<  Just make sure you don't leave it on
 when you fly. >>
I'm having one of those "oh-no" moments here.  Our Dis pump trainer didn't
say anything about leaving these off when you fly.  As a matter of fact we
were told to leave the red tappet in my son's pump at all times.  We just
took a trip that required 2 hours of non-stop flights both ways, and we
didn't have any pump problems.  Have I done some damage that I am not aware