RE: [IP] not a good day

>From my experience, I can tell you that the best thing to do is keep on
testing often and keep a very detailed, accurate log.

You might have to change your basal rates and if you have pre dawn phen. you
have to set a different basal rate for that...it's a touch and go in the
beginning, just like when you first became diab. and had to go on insulin.

Each person has different needs and requirements and it's up to you to keep
an accurate log and do a lot of checks and keep in touch w/your dr. and/or
d.e....things should start to even out once they find out the gliches with
your body...

Don't despair, it will even out and you will get the hang of it..
Kathy B.