[IP] RE:

Hi Gail:
I have had problems with two or three of my sets not working properly.

I don't know what type of set you are using but I know that once I used the
click thing to put my set in and it wasn't in all the way and therefore, the
micro set didn't go in properly and when I took it out it was bent.

another time, it went in just fine but when I pulled it, somehow it had
gotten bent.  That's usually the problem...unfortunately you don't know if
it's in right or not or will work or not until you check..I usually check
two hours after I put in.  I know if it's high that somethings wrong.

Hope this helps a little.
Kathy B.