Re: [IP] new vs refurbished

In a message dated 8/20/2001 12:33:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> So long as it works, why care??? Linda
> email @ redacted wrote:
> >
> > I just opened the box containing my MM 508 IP!  How can I be sure it is a
> new
> > pump and not one that has been refurbished?

I would also agree with Linda. If it looks new and you cannot tell the
difference between new and old and it is in good shape and works keep it. Why
bother stressing yourself out if it does the job. As long as it doesn't look
grungy like someone had experienced I wouldn't be concerned. I am hoping that
was a rare things that happened with MM.