Re: [IP] young kids wearing the pump

In a message dated 8/20/2001 2:11:36 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> our rep has suggested the minimed backpack thing

I saw a a four year old wearing the MM "harness"  (what you called the
backpack thing, I think) . . . it's mostly two straps that loop over th
child's shoulders with a pouch that stashes the pump between their shoulder
blades (didn't look heavy or constrictive at all) . . . the girl I saw seemed
completely oblivious . . .

Unique accessories makes an adjustable child size "waist-it" which has a soft
elastic belt and a soft flannel-y pouch for the pump that I've seen several
kids wear quite happily . . .

Good luck to you in your quest .  .  .

PumpMama to Katie (age 10) happily pumping with "Elvis" the Animas pump since