[IP] Soehnle Scale

I bought a  Soehle diet computer scale and love the fact that it tells me
the amount of carbs in the serving of food I am weighing as well as fat and
calories.  Can anyone tell me how to enter new foods in the data base or
change some of the existing ones?  I would like to enter my favorite foods
and remove the foods I don't need.  Is this possible?   I get confused
reading the instructions so if anyone can tell me how to do it  I might
"get" it.  Thanks
Denise Guerin
Type 1 47 years
Minimed 507 3 years