[IP] 24 hour urine

I have been reading the emails from this mailing list for the past few weeks
and I have to say I have learned a great deal. I have a question that I am
sure at least one of you will know the answer. I am doing my first 24 hour
urine today and they told me to disregard the first pee of the morning. So
my question is do I disregard the first pee of the morning on the second day
or not?