From: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 2:12 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: A Couple MM Questions

In a message dated 8/20/01 7:05:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I am amazed at all the emails about the static electricity from the MM

Out of curiousity, has anybody with a MM507C experienced this problem? From
the postings it seems that this issue mainly afffects the 508.
Knock on wood -  my 16 y/o has never had this happen with her 507C even
though she has never used the case and puts the pump directly in her jeans
pocket.

Linda V