[IP] RE: Fine Tuning

     Thank you for this info.  I have the second edition and never knew the
3rd was out.  I ordered it, since the 2nd edition dealt with regular and not
humalog.  Thanks again, I can't wait to read it!
<Go to the Insulin Pumpers web site and order yourself a copy of "Pumping
Insulin" by John Walsh . . . this is the 3rd edition of the book and covers
everything you have questions about (including Humalog) -- plus a whole lot
more . . . It's been recommended by so many pumpers, and I've found it to be
an invaluable resource.  Definitely worth the investment.  Here's the link:
<A HREF="http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/books.shtml">Insulin Pumpers Book
Ordering Page</A>