Re: [IP] Started pumping and a question?

I did this on a couple of my nightgowns when I got my pump, but put in a
buttonhole on my sewing machine.  I have an automatic machine that you put in
the button and it makes the hole to fit the button. I used the two end pieces
that MM gives you in the silhouette set instead of a button.  It worked great.
<<<you can get a cheap pocket t from walart or somewhere like that, cut a small
hole on the inside of the shirt behind the pocket, quick disconnect the pump ,
and thread the tubing through tthe hole & put the pump in the pocket. >>>

Judi in MI