No Subject

    I am having a lot of site problems today! I am on my 3rd set and feeling
very frustrated! Seems like all I am doing is correcting highs and putting in
new sets! The first one was bent, but the second one wasn't! Today is my day
off, and I woke up with a high, figured I would change the site, so after
continuing to be high I have changed the sites, and keep thinking I am going
to be all right! This is getting to be ridiculous! I am feeling like there has
to be a better way to know if a site is really going to work from the moment
you insert it! My basal rates are low during the day so that doesn't help. And
none of the sites hurt, so that usually is a later site failure indication,
but anyway, thought some of you could relate to a less than perfect pumping
        GailGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :