Re: [IP] Buttons on mm

Occasionally, I have also pushed the buttons on my MM508 and
nothing happens.  Earlier this year, I called MM about this
and I was told that during a 24 hour period the pump goes
through a series of tests on it's own and when it is testing
the buttons will not work.  That made sense to me because if
I wait a little bit the buttons work fine.

I have also gotten the "E13 alarm" when the pump has shorted
out due to static electricty.  MM sent me the new case (free
of charge) w/ the anti-static lining and I haven't had any
problems since.  I work w/ fabric which can have a lot of
static electricity after it comes out of the dryer, but I
have also had the pump "sound the alarm" just walking across
the carpet.  At least MM is addressing the static electricty
problem and hoping to solve it with the case.

Happy Pumping!