[IP] young kids wearing the pump

ok, this is a trivial one compared to figuring out basal and bolus rates, etc,

our 3 1/2 year old daughter started on the pump about two weeks ago. so far,
we've been clipping it to her pants or shorts at the waistband. however, this
makes it a bit difficult for her to pull her pants up and down when going to
the bathroom.  our rep has suggested the minimed backpack thing, but that
looks to me like it would be annoying.  i checked out the website mentioned
recently with kids accessories, and that looks great, but was wondering what
other people do and if anyone has any suggestions.  i havent been able to find
a childs belt in clothing stores here, but am still looking!