[IP] cutting the waist in pouch

You can cut the waist it to size.  I do it all the
time.  One end has a long amount of velcro.  You can
cut almost all of it off.  You just need to leave a
piece big enough so it stays closed.  I leave the same
amount as is on the other velcro end.  I'm not sure if
this would cut down to a kid's size, though.

Do You Yahoo!?