Re: [IP] Vacationing and snorkeling with pump

We have a cupboard in the dining room where I used to store the kid's
supplies for art projects when they were younger. I keep all the extra pump
supplies there in a plastic tub (Rubbermaid). However, I ordered one of the
black nylon travel cases where I keep about a week's worth of supplies,
including extra batteries. That goes with us on car trips and, hopefully, we
would remember to grab that in case of an emergency.

Have fun on Kauai -  I'm jealous.

Kay