[IP] Question about dining out

Hi All,

Lately, for everything I do, I've been asking myself "what would I have to
do (or have to do differently) if I had a pump?"  Well, last night stumped

Some friends took me out for dinner.  It was a surprise, so they wouldn't
give me any details about where we were going, what we were eating, etc.  I
couldn't figure out how much food I had until it was actually in front of me
etc etc.  How would I know how much to bolus?

Anyone ever been in that situation?  How did you handle it?

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted