[IP] Quick Set order

I received my latest order of Infusion sets for my MM508 last Thursday.  I use the 6mm Quicksets and have only used 23 " tubing in the past. I had to settle for 43" tubing in this order due to the huge back order of the shorter tubes.

1.  The 43" does use more insulin in the tube.

2.  I don't have to disconnect to shower--I can run it over the shower door and hook it on the outside.

3.  It is still too much tubing. I'll have to get used to it.

I Still Love My MM 508!