[IP] Love of Life

To All and in addition to our list,

I have met so many great people that have declared their "Love of Life". we
have declared our LL by staying up all night changing sets, giving shots when
our BS is too high and many other such as maintain a good diet by taking all
the tastie stuff from the cake if front of overweight people.

I think we should keep a record of how many LL exit during the year and give
an award to ourselves.  Think of what the award should?

Do we realise what courage it take to perform a LL, more than to climb the
highest mountain?

Take Care