Re: [IP] Buttons on mm

I thought  y'all were crazy with all your talk of
static with the 508, but it's happened to me too. The
buttons don't respond every now and then, and I keep
it in the leather thing (when it's not in the thigh
thing. Could the static build up in it when it's not
in the case and stay there for good even after it's
been in the case awhile?
I didn't much mind it until this morning when I felt
like I over-bolused (mid-bolus) and I tried to suspend
the pump before it delivered the entire thing.
Buttons didn't work (!).  That sucks, but I'm too
afraid to mention it to MM, lest they insist on
sending me a refurbished pump excavated from someone's
stomach or something.
Catherine