[IP] was pump size

I recently wrote about the size of my mini med and how it looks like a
growth or an extra stomach when I wear a dress or shorts with no pockets.  I
had some wonderful replies and I called Mini Med and they gave me the number
of my local rep and since my pump is no longer under warranty, it may be
very possible that my insurance will cover the new 511 when it comes out
before the end of the year.  The 511 is supposed to be 25 percent smaller.
I just wanted to thank everyone who wrote back.